September is often a time of transition, when people decide to make major life decisions–such as changing jobs. If you’re looking for a new job, then you may be able to claim a tax deduction for some of your job hunting expenses–as long as it’s in your same line of work.
Other Recent Posts
- Common Mistakes Made By Small Businesses (And How To Avoid Them) July 13, 2018
- The New 1040 Tax Form July 6, 2018
- Sales Tax For Online Services & Shopping July 2, 2018
- The Differences Between LLC, Sole Proprietorship, and S-Corp June 26, 2018
- Sales Tax for Services? California’s deciding today. June 13, 2018