Often times, we need to find related transactions in QuickBooks, such as the check that pays a bill, a payment applied to an invoice, related deposits, etc. QuickBooks has made that easy for us with a History button in transactions screens. Open any transaction, such as a bill payment check, click the History button at the top of the transaction window, and a list of bills paid by the bill payment check will be displayed. You can double-click on a bill to view the bill details. This works for all related transactions in QuickBooks! If you don’t see the History button, use Ctrl H on your keyboard.
Other Recent Posts
- Common Mistakes Made By Small Businesses (And How To Avoid Them) July 13, 2018
- The New 1040 Tax Form July 6, 2018
- Sales Tax For Online Services & Shopping July 2, 2018
- The Differences Between LLC, Sole Proprietorship, and S-Corp June 26, 2018
- Sales Tax for Services? California’s deciding today. June 13, 2018