Often times, we need to find related transactions in QuickBooks, such as the check that pays a bill, a payment applied to an invoice, related deposits, etc. QuickBooks has made that easy for us with a History button in transactions screens. Open any transaction, such as a bill payment check, click the History button at the top of the transaction window, and a list of bills paid by the bill payment check will be displayed. You can double-click on a bill to view the bill details. This works for all related transactions in QuickBooks! If you don’t see the History button, use Ctrl H on your keyboard.
Other Recent Posts
- Sales Tax for Services? California’s deciding today. June 13, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part III June 7, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part II June 1, 2018
- The New Centralized Revenue Opportunity System (CROS) May 23, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part I May 22, 2018