When you’re working with Preferences, make sure Classes is turned on (Edit | Preferences |Accounting | Company Preferences | Use class tracking). Classes are your own way of categorizing elements of a business. When you enter a transaction, a Class drop-down box will appear; you can create your own Class, such as Marketing, or Advertising, or Building One, or Region A. Then you’ll be able to run a Profit & Loss by Class report.
Other Recent Posts
- Sales Tax for Services? California’s deciding today. June 13, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part III June 7, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part II June 1, 2018
- The New Centralized Revenue Opportunity System (CROS) May 23, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part I May 22, 2018