Here’s how: Inventory Items in QuickBooks Enterprise have two fields to help automate inventory restocking: the Reorder Point (Min) and Max fields. By establishing preferred Min and Max stock levels for each item, you can use a number of useful tools to bring stock levels to where they need to be. Additionally, Stock Status reports will provide reorder information based on Item, Site, Vendor, etc. Not only will you have clear visibility into what items need to be ordered, and how many of each, but QuickBooks will also create all of the necessary Purchase Orders with the click of a button (Create Auto POs). Taking the time upfront to complete these fields will allow you to better manage your inventory levels and can prevent running out of stock.
Other Recent Posts
- Sales Tax for Services? California’s deciding today. June 13, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part III June 7, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part II June 1, 2018
- The New Centralized Revenue Opportunity System (CROS) May 23, 2018
- What You Need To know About the 2018 Tax Reform – Part I May 22, 2018