What is Form 990? Although many nonprofit organizations are exempt from paying federal taxes, the IRS requires tax-exempt organizations to file Form 990 for informational purposes. The IRS uses this informational return to determine whether you're still exempt from...
Other Recent Posts
- A Guide To Form 990 For Tax-Exempt Organizations October 31, 2019
- 5 Critical Tax Tips For Nonprofits in 2019 September 27, 2019
- THE SMART BUSINESS OWNER’S LIST OF TAX DEDUCTIONS August 27, 2019
- The Smart Business Owner’s List Of Tax Credits July 24, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: Cassidy Jakovickas, CPA of Fresno, CA Appointed to Intuit’s Accountant Council June 10, 2019