At MBS Accountancy, we offer comprehensive financial services to help you streamline your company’s expenses. Our certified and experienced accountants, once assigned to your business, are available by phone, email, or IM to help you with any concerns or questions. Once you have been assigned a bookkeeper, they will assist you processing invoices and statements, accounts receivable and accounts payable, and prepare reconciliations. Through each process, your assigned bookkeeper will generate reports so you’re able to assess your company’s status at a glance.
Accounting Made Simple.
- Reconciliation of vendor payments and statements
- Recording of purchase orders and payments made by client
- Emailing or mailing of customer invoices
- Profit & loss statement – monthly and year-to-date
- Bank reconciliation reports
- Reports of accounts receivable (aging) and accounts payable (aging)
- Monthly balance sheet
- Monthly telephone or video consultation
- Processing of payments by clients/customers
- Weekly reports of accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll processing – based on your established pay period