9 Dinners for Under $10- #TastefulTues.
Making a delicious meal for your family every night doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Check out these cost-effective, tummy-filling meals that will leave everyone satisfied and your bank account intact.
1. Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. A whole chicken will get you more bang for your buck, and will easily feed your entire family. Roasting potatoes and a side of frozen vegetables make this a cheap, healthy, and complete meal for your hungry crowd.
2. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce. A box of spaghetti and a jar of sauce are go-to favorites for a cheap and easy meal. Jazz it up by adding ground beef or turkey and a diced onion for a filling family favorite that won’t break the bank.
3. Homemade Pizza. Starting with only three ingredients, pizza can be a simple meal for the entire family. Add your favorite vegetables and spices to make it a well-balanced meal.
4. Chicken Pepper Stir-Fry. Chicken and peppers make a colorful and healthy meal everyone will love. Serve it on top of a bed of rice for a healthy meal that is easy on the wallet and a snap to make.
5. Bean Burritos. With four main ingredients and a few spices you can find at home, bean burritos are a satisfying vegetarian meal that are cheap and easy to make. Fill them with all your favorite vegetables for a delicious and healthy dinner.
6. Tuna Noodle Casserole. Pasta, tuna, cheese, and canned soup combined make a delicious meal your kids will go crazy for. You can even add some peas for a healthy serving of vegetables.
7. Bean Soup. A hearty bean soup is a healthy vegetarian meal that will satisfy your family up without draining your wallet. Add a loaf of crusty bread for the the perfect side.
8. Sweet and Sour Pork. Whip up a delicious dinner of sweet and sour pork with any veggies your kids like. The tangy sauce is made with soy sauce, pineapple juice, and tomato purée (ketchup works in a pinch!).
9. Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Who doesn’t love a pulled pork sandwich? Pork, ketchup, a few spices, and a bag of rolls are all the ingredients you need for this mouth-watering recipe.
Originally posted and shared from: http://bit.ly/1nL1Xy0