This is one of my favorite tips. When you generate a report in QuickBooks, default information is used and the report is displayed on the screen. How often do you change the information and then generate the report again? In QuickBooks, you can have the Modify Report screen come up prior to generating the report. Choose Edit | Preferences from the menu and then select the Reports & Graph option. On the My Preferences tab, check the checkbox entitled Prompt me to modify report options before opening a report. This will tell QuickBooks to open the Modify Report screen before generating a report, allowing you to put in your specific report criteria the first time the report is generated.
Other Recent Posts
- 2018 Tax Reform Updates and How They Affect Your Business January 17, 2018
- Overlooked Tax Deductions for Small Businesses December 25, 2017
- Top Business Tax Deductions November 27, 2017
- Unclaimed Refunds in California May 24, 2017
- How to Stretch Your Refund March 31, 2017
559-421-7033 [email protected]2300 Tulare St, St #230 Fresno, CA 93721