Periodically looking to see if payroll checks are being modified is a good internal audit procedure. There are two ways you can find out if amounts calculated on a payroll check have been modified. First, access the original paycheck from the Employee Center and drill down to the paycheck detail. In the right section that shows the Amount and YTD columns, you’ll see the word (adjusted) after Employee Summary, indicating one or more of the amounts in the column has been modified. To find out which amount, use the Payroll Detail Review report (found under Employees & Payroll Reports). There is also a column called User Edit? with a value of Y or N. Look for amounts with a Y and you’ll see exactly which checks have been modified.
Other Recent Posts
- 2018 Tax Reform Updates and How They Affect Your Business January 17, 2018
- Overlooked Tax Deductions for Small Businesses December 25, 2017
- Top Business Tax Deductions November 27, 2017
- Unclaimed Refunds in California May 24, 2017
- How to Stretch Your Refund March 31, 2017
559-421-7033 [email protected]2300 Tulare St, St #230 Fresno, CA 93721