Often times, we need to find related transactions in QuickBooks, such as the check that pays a bill, a payment applied to an invoice, related deposits, etc. QuickBooks has made that easy for us with a History button in transactions screens. Open any transaction, such as a bill payment check, click the History button at the top of the transaction window, and a list of bills paid by the bill payment check will be displayed. You can double-click on a bill to view the bill details. This works for all related transactions in QuickBooks! If you don’t see the History button, use Ctrl H on your keyboard.
Other Recent Posts
- 2018 Tax Reform Updates and How They Affect Your Business January 17, 2018
- Overlooked Tax Deductions for Small Businesses December 25, 2017
- Top Business Tax Deductions November 27, 2017
- Unclaimed Refunds in California May 24, 2017
- How to Stretch Your Refund March 31, 2017
559-421-7033 [email protected]2300 Tulare St, St #230 Fresno, CA 93721