When you’re working with Preferences, make sure Classes is turned on (Edit | Preferences |Accounting | Company Preferences | Use class tracking). Classes are your own way of categorizing elements of a business. When you enter a transaction, a Class drop-down box will appear; you can create your own Class, such as Marketing, or Advertising, or Building One, or Region A. Then you’ll be able to run a Profit & Loss by Class report.
Other Recent Posts
- 2018 Tax Reform Updates and How They Affect Your Business January 17, 2018
- Overlooked Tax Deductions for Small Businesses December 25, 2017
- Top Business Tax Deductions November 27, 2017
- Unclaimed Refunds in California May 24, 2017
- How to Stretch Your Refund March 31, 2017
559-421-7033 [email protected]2300 Tulare St, St #230 Fresno, CA 93721