Here’s how: Inventory Items in QuickBooks Enterprise have two fields to help automate inventory restocking: the Reorder Point (Min) and Max fields. By establishing preferred Min and Max stock levels for each item, you can use a number of useful tools to bring stock levels to where they need to be. Additionally, Stock Status reports will provide reorder information based on Item, Site, Vendor, etc. Not only will you have clear visibility into what items need to be ordered, and how many of each, but QuickBooks will also create all of the necessary Purchase Orders with the click of a button (Create Auto POs). Taking the time upfront to complete these fields will allow you to better manage your inventory levels and can prevent running out of stock.
Other Recent Posts
- 2018 Tax Reform Updates and How They Affect Your Business January 17, 2018
- Overlooked Tax Deductions for Small Businesses December 25, 2017
- Top Business Tax Deductions November 27, 2017
- Unclaimed Refunds in California May 24, 2017
- How to Stretch Your Refund March 31, 2017
559-421-7033 [email protected]2300 Tulare St, St #230 Fresno, CA 93721